D.F. Chase completed additions and renovations to Hume-Fogg Academic Magnet High School. The school moved into the current location in 1912. The campus is on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places. This project consisted of existing classroom renovations, exterior façade restoration, and a gymnasium addition. Renovations include retrofits of HVAC, plumbing, and electrical systems. The school remained open and operational during the entire project with no interruption to normal services.